Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby Logan is Here!!

Logan Jacob Peart was born on June 25, 2010. He was born at 7:42 a.m. He was 7lbs 13 oz and 19 inches long. We are in love with him, and he is a great baby. He never really cries unless he needs to eat.
I will give the condensed version of his birth. My water broke at 4:10 in the morning. Rob was just leaving for work, so I was saved on that one. We called his mom to watch Madison and we headed to the hospital. When we got there I was a 7. He came shortly after that. Grandma Giles called right as they were handing me him. It was a very special moment. She was in shock that he had come. He was two weeks early but is doing great. We came home the next day. Lucky for us my mom was there to help out for a week and a half.
GG, Logan and Madison

The Big Sister!!
Logan is saying hi to the world!



He loves sleeping in his pack and play during the day.



Sleepy baby




Logan with his proud dad!


Ready to go home from the hospital
The proud mommy. Please excuse my drained look.







2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Congrats! So happy for your family. I hope everything is still going well... it took me more than a couple months to get adjusted to 2 kids. He looks like his mama I think. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete