Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Favorite pictures of Madison

This picture cracks me up. When we were little we would put our pants on our heads, so I thought I would do the same thing with Madison.
This was a nice family picture taken at the temple. It was really hot that day so we look a little beat!!
This last summer Madison and I went back to PA to visit GG, G-Pa and Spencer. She was so close to crawling when we were there. She actually started crawling the day after we got back.

This is where we spent a lot of time last summer. She liked to eat the balls, and most of the time she tried climbing out.

This is a precious picture of my little angel. She was just a couple of weeks old. She was giving us the thumbs up sign.

I love the picture of Madison and I. She is so happy!!

This is her showing off her new shopping cart. I love the flip flops that she is wearing. She doesn't know how to take them off yet. She is still getting used to them.

Don't be fooled by this face. She is always up to something. She loves to explore, and figure things out.
She is a very good helper. She was helping me dust. She loves to sit on these chairs. Most of the time,however, she uses them to climb onto bigger things.

Madison loves her baby dolls. She loves to rock them and push them around in her stroller. Too bad we lost this baby doll when we went to Disneyland.



No comments:

Post a Comment